Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

November 7, 2008

Fogged in

yes, we are.. It is very "Fall "outside.
Reminds me of the song lyrics "Over the river and through the woods to Grandma's house we go". We, as children (my 3 sisters )used to sing that in the back seat of the car on our way to grandma's house on Thanksgiving morning.. (oh what a nice flashback memory.)

No rain but a nice layer of ground fog. I am glad I have no errands to run today.
Will add some more flavors to the stew I made yesterday, fold some laundry and work on my Christmas card project & Read some more farmgirlsister blogs. There are some very clever farmgirls!

No comments: