Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

February 7, 2009

My friend Carol's GIVEAWAY

Bloggers , this is an opportunity for you to have a header personally designed for you & your interests. Carol has a site called Digital Quilts. If you page down, I have a link on the right side of my blog to her Digital Quilt site. click on the picture.. Go leave her a comment on that site voting for the digital quilt you like best . She will draw two winners from the entry comments. Email her if you have any questions. She posted this offer on the MJ Connection "Across the fence " Topic.
Good Luck!

No comments: