Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

June 24, 2009

It our new toy for the lake.

Finally made the purchase.


We now will have water travel. Since we live here so close to being on the Klamath Lake and other nearby lakes we can camp & take the boat out for better fishing,...It is a 15 ft aluminum boat, with a 25 horse Johnson power motor, and another for trolling on chosen lakes. The previous " captain " kept it in great working order. I really think we will enjoy the benefits of having the boat. So when do we go fishing? I am ready! the weather is great and there are fish in those lakes... Buster will love to ride in it too... not sure if Auggie will like it though... he's kinda afraid of loud noises... we shall see....

No comments: