Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

June 1, 2010

The Project begins at last!



The day has come.... with a tiny bit of rain... The project is underway.
We have worked with a local landscape & Nursery to beautify our homesite. 25 trees, bark &  evergreen shrubs going in.. a drip water system and some flowering shrubs and I probably won't remember the names of everything ..some will not bloom until next spring but the folage will be green for summer & turn fall colors in the Autum. I will post more as they continue....

3 comments:

Debby said...

Oh, I like your background. It looks familiar, LOL. Good luck with your project. Looks good.

Junebug said...

Oh how exciting!!! Yes, yes keep the pictures coming. Just think you can sit on the deck and just enjoy!!

Gail said...

I'm so excited for you. Looking great already. Cannot wait to see it. How wonderful!