Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

January 20, 2011

DAY DREAMING


One of theses days I will be sitting in my very own hammock. I dream of a perfect day to be here. Since I have been retired I have wanted one of these. I keep busy during the day and I am never bored, a lot of crafting and day dreaming really of summer coming. When spring comes and the garden calls me to prepare the ground and plant my seeds, I will be wanting to sit at the end of the day and relax.. Retirement allows so much time to do just this, No clocks to wind for early wakes ups. I kind a like that..( I still wake early ) The mornings are so pretty and fresh. I have added the camper to my "bucket list "and as I slowly cross off the accomplishments I started a few years ago I am determined this year, yes It is on the top of my list. I would also have to win the lottery to afford Everything I have on my list, but for now a few luxuries I can enjoy and a hammock I think will be the perfect purchase. I can take it along with me when we go camping don't you think?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mtnchild said...

I take my hammock with me every camping trip. The straps are about 2 inches wide so they don't damage the trees. Oh yes, you will love it.
Yvette

Little Penpen said...

Amen, amen, and AMEN! I'm right there with you, girl!

Verde Farm said...

Oh I want a hammock too. I have that on my spring “to buy” list myself but it’s been there for the last 3 and I haven’t purchased it yet :(