Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

June 12, 2011

Mama & 10 New Babies



We were delighted to see our wild mama mallard yesterday swimming on the pond with her new babies. They are so cute.. ( We haven't seen daddy with her since these have hatched.) We are happy she and daddy have returned yet another year to lay their eggs & enjoy our company as we spend a lot of time watching & feeding them. This is the 4th year they have returned to our pond. It brings a smile to my face every time I see them... ahhh Spring time is finally here...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Oh, they're so CUTE!!! There's a little stream not too far from my apartment. The ducks like to swim there. It's really cute when they have their litle babies...little puffs of cotton with fee. It's also really funny seeing them run, too :) :) Oh, enjoy those simple pleasures :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Mary said...

It has been a wet but beautiful spring, hasn't it? Cute ducklings!