Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

July 27, 2011

Bartender proper...



I stopped in at the Goodwill this morning.. just to browse... I spotted this cool bar tool set  combo-ice bucket made of stainless steel.. I have always made do when entertaining guests who drink socially ( like me) and those non- alcohol sippers as well, Now I can mix drinks properly and feel like a cocktail bartender... It was a steal for $8 bucks. Thinking I have a cocktail guide  recipe book in my cookbook shelf somewhere and with dinner guests company coming again this weekend , I think I should start preparing the bar... Cheers!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary said...

When I drank (years ago), I just needed a corkscrew and a glass! Good find Cheryl.

Carol............. said...

So what wild concoction can you fix me with Merlot? LOL

Great find!

Love the candle jar idea...will hve to steal that one!

Eggs In My Pocket said...

What a great deal! Hope you enjoy it. I have never been to a Goodwill, however, I have ordered a boook from a Goodwill on Amazon.com. The book was in excellent condition and such a great price. Have a great week! blessings,Kathleen