Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

August 27, 2011

New clubs, ready to go...



 I did it.. After not having a club in my hand  for 6 years I made the decision to take it up again.. I used to play with my sisters and enjoyed it so much. When we moved to Arizona. I was working full time and had no free time to enjoy this activity. Yesterday My husband & I went to  the driving range and I actually did quite well I thought.. I did not want to  buy a used  set and I saw a sale on them at Big 5 Sporting ending today. I found these to fit the bill so now I have a new bag in a pretty purple color, shiny new clubs  and I'm ready to go to the the course.. We may go play tomorrow but for sure today it's back to test  these babies out. (I can return them if they are not perfect for me...) Of  course I  will need to be totally outfitted with shoes, and proper "Golf attire" once I get my swing back and yes, take a few  refresher lessons.... Well, a girl must  dress in style right?


Meanwhile, back at the "ranch" the new hens have been at it steadily. These first ones are small but they soon will grade as AA large.. It is good to be able to enjoy fresh eggs for breakfast again.. 


5 comments:

Gail said...

I enjoyed golfing years ago. There are so many beautiful courses. Had my set of Titanian clubs that worked like a charm. Enjoy while the weather is good.

Always Nesting said...

The only thing I know about golf is that I like the hats :)

Love those brown eggs. Lucky you!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

I've never played golf and can't quite see me being so coordinated and quiet! ...:)JP

Mary said...

ha...a new wardrobe is always a great side benefit of a new sport.

Those eggs look good. Give the hens a scratch for me.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your egg basket! And good luck with the golfing! ♥ Have fun! ☻