Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

July 30, 2012

"preserving " the bounty with my sister






First the "dilly beans". Then pears and cherries in the dehydrater, then a few jars of pickled beets, and finally finish today with 10 half pints of apricot pineapple jam.. Yummy!

5 comments:

Junebug said...

Look at all you goodies!!!! Come winter not only will you have good eats but good memories!

Mary said...

wonderful!! Memories and yummies.

Unknown said...

Apricot/pineapple...to die for...how fantastic! I make dilly too but wanted to make jams this year...where has all the time gone?

Florence said...

Look at all the production you girls did. We are all so busy getting our winter preparations done so we can enjoy our memories of the summer past. Farm Girl Hugs! Florence

Always Nesting said...

First, I love your kitchen!!

Wow, amazing canning and what a busy, fun day for the two of you. You will remember every time you open a jar of those goodies.