Blue Sky Farm

My blogging posts and photos are part of me . I think of this as a scrapbook of my life. The names have not been changed.. they are real people who have crossed my path along my journey. Some I know intimately, my family and friends. If their names are mentioned it's a sure sign they are special to me and I love them dearly...come along see for yourself, perhaps you know some of them too..

March 16, 2013

Spoiled by Spring like weather



It is still too early to plant but I am really itching to get staarted. My first step is to go to Bend Oregon Monday with mt friend Leslie to a couple Nurseries do some windowshopping and have a nice lunch.
I have plans to make a cold frame to put outside the garden shed.. and  my husband has built me a folding taable for starting my seedlings. I bought apackage of organic lettuce this morning and will start those soon.  The weather has been in the 60's this whole week and the night temps are hovering around freezing still.. so I need to prepare for this as I plant.
HAve you been able to start planting? I am really thinking Spring!

2 comments:

Junebug said...

I had hoped to get out and work today in the garden but we are have a Spring down pour. So much for going outside!! Now over to your other blog to check out Wildtree!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

jealous...
temps here have been in the very low 30's, with several inches of snow between today and wednesday...
not fussin' tho....spring is right around the bend!